Cardi B discusses her life growing up in the Bronx. She also goes into the pros and cons of her fame and the adjustment into her new life. The beautiful singer talks about dating a woman and about threesomes. None of this ever happened to her, but she wanted other people to know about it.
About The Author
Hi, my name is Josh Rossman, straight outta Long Island, New York. Moved to South Florida 21 years ago and don't miss the cold one bit. Got the nickname Fishman because I service and maintain salt and freshwater aquariums. I'm a Florida driver with a New York attitude, so back off. I like boating, fishing, water sports, partying, watching and playing hockey.
September 28, 2020
September 9, 2019
September 1, 2020
September 1, 2020
SFL Media Recent Posts
- Outrage Ensues as Miami Dolphins Head Coach Gets Axed
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Under Fire After 1 Million COVID Tests Expire
- South Florida Attorney Faces Allegations of Delivering Cocaine to Prisoners
- South Florida Attracts Thousands for New Year’s Celebrations
- Cloud Storage: What Is It? Why Do You Need It?
- How to Correctly Use Google AdWords for Your Benefit
- How to Gain Instagram Followers
- Attention Fort Lauderdale, Why ColorOnly Salons Should be Your Salon of Choice
- SFL Media Yacht in Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade 2021
- iHeartRadio Cancels Miami’s Jingle Ball of 2021
- Hard Rock International Acquires The Mirage in Las Vegas
- Patrick Zarrelli’s Professional Social Media Management Service Includes Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Supercharge Your Business with Patrick Zarrelli’s Reputation Management Service
- Patrick Zarrelli’s Custom Website Development
- Give Your Brand a Boost with Patrick Zarrelli’s Professional Managed Press Release Service